Salary: R35k TCTC
Start date: ASAP
My client is a well known meats producer and packaing of FMCG products they are urgently looking for a qualified Refrigeration Technician to join their team.
Min Requirements and Duties
– Trade tested (Qualified Artisan)
– Ammonia Safe Handling Certificate is essential
– Minimum of 2 years experience in Ammonia refrigeration maintenance preferably in a FMCG processing environment
– Required to work shifts (Flexibility and adaptability with regards to breakdowns and working hour) – Must have drivers licence and own transport
– Provide own basic hand tools
– Knowledge on FMCG equipment operation and maintenance
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good planning and organizational skills
– Pay attention to detail
– Stress Tolerance Job function includes :
– 3% downtime in order to contribute to achieve targeted through put.
– Conduct preventative maintenance.
– 100% execution of job cards allocated.
– 100% accurate job card administration.
– Adherence to manufacturer’s service schedules.
– Adhere to communicated SOPs which related to Maintenance and the operations thereof.
– Eliminate wastage.
– Zero (0%) reworks.
– 100% adherence to the Time and Attendance procedure