Salary: R16 000 TCTC
Start date: ASAP
My client has a vacancy for a Junior Millwright that has most recently finished their trade within the FMCG Food industry.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform planned and unplanned Maintenance on all plant equipment
· Mechanical and electrical fault finding
· SHE and House keeping
· Maintenance and services of any plant equipment including ammonia plant, boilers, etc.
· To be fully available to assist the plant with call-outs and to be on stand-by
· Electrical and mechanical refurbishment of machines
· Dismantle machines.
· Move machinery and equipment.
· Assemble and install equipment
· Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
· Follow SHEQ related processes and house keeping
Attributes, Skills and Qualifications
- Grade 12, Millwright
· 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG, food industry specific, electrical orientated.
· Computer literacy essential
· Good Communication Skills
· Attention for detail
· Excellent hand-eye coordination
· Demonstrable knowledge and skills for installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems,
mechanical systems and equipment
· Strong interpersonal communication skill