Salary: R36000 – TCTC additional Overtime Available (Regrettably no Medical Aid)
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Start date: ASAP
Open: Open All
My client is a large FMCG Food producer and they currently looking for 3 Maintenance Millwright with packaging experience.
Ideally Ishida or Sadiare packaging machines.
- Ensure that all equipment is operating in design specification parameters to eliminate down time effective implementation and execution of the equipment preventative maintenance system to
- Ensure maximum line efficiency, throughput rate, max up time. effective management of critical spares required for the factory to actively ensure correct spares holding and min cost and downtime
- Effective planning, including timeous spares procurement, of planned repair and breakdown repairs on all equipment. Maintaining of best maintenance practices for both the engineering & operational running of the lines, and incl the training and transfer of skills to fellow artisans and operators.
- Support on the implementation of projects. active execution and support of continuous improvement projects to support plant drive to improve quality, yield and throughput whilst minimizing cost.
- Execution of and contribution to the plant safety system. –Execution of and adherence to all food safety requirements (haccp/gmp) inspection