FMCG MILLWRIGHT (MEATS ABATTOIR) – OPEN ALL
Salary: R25 000 – R31 000 TCTC Per Month
Start date: ASAP
My client has a vacancy for a Millwright at their feedlot abattoir available. You will have FMCG experience ideally from the meat industry and hold a Millwright trade also be based near Heidelberg, Nigel, Balfour. No criminal record and reliable transport.
- Millwright Trade Qualification.
- Conversant in English and Afrikaans
- 5 Years working experience.
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Good fault finding skills.
- Experience in the feed milling / batching will be an advantage.
- Dependable, Reliable, responsible and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity – Honest and ethical
- Initiative – Take on responsibilities and challenges
- Analytical thinking – Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Must be able to work independently
- Good communication skills (listen, speak, read, write)
- Overtime, Shift work and Standby duties
- Good general health.
- Working in confined spaces and at heights
- Own Tools.
- Own Transport
- Detail orientated
- Ad hoc duties.
Send CV : email@example.com
NOTE : SKILLTECH RECRUITMENT WILL PAY A SPOTTERS FEE OF R1000 should you refer a candidate that is successfully placed.