Salary: R63k TCTC
Location: Johannesburg South
Start date: ASAP
Are you looking for a opportunity to join one of South Africa’s leading FMCG firms?
Are you a Maintenance Planner with Procurement Experience then look no further….
My client is growing and seek a enthusiastic planner to join their winning team you will be
a qualified Millwright with maintenance planning experience.
A NON EE Male preferably Afrikaans between the ages of 35 to 50 years.
Purpose of Job:
1.Maintain and improve the planned maintenance program for all equipment in the manufacturing division in the following units:
- Utilities and services
- Fries processing and packing
- Vegetable processing and packing
- Marble Hall Operations
- ACS Ensuring the pm program is maintained, to assist all engineering managers in the planning of scheduled maintenance and maintenance of shutdowns, to prepare and distribute the engineering management information required for planning and decision making.
- Responsible for the management of the engineering store and procurement of all relevant spares and consumables as well as the overseeing of the relevant services contacts.
KPA’s – Key Performance Areas
- Establish and maintain a planned maintenance and information system.
- Provide support to engineering personnel for the planning of scheduled maintenance.
- Prepare weekly reports on labour, material costs and work performance.
- Prepare monthly engineering performance reports.
- Accumulate services consumption and prepare the associated cost schedule for accruals provisions and statutory reporting.
- Manage and control 4 staff reporting into this position (Planning clerk, 3x stores clerks).
- Responsible for the correct procurement and ordering of engineering, site consumables and the overseeing of relevant service control.
- Responsible for the effective running of the engineering store.
- Strong technical background within FMCG manufacturing environment – experience within food manufacturing with packaging experience would be an advantage.
- Exposure to HACCP and food safety auditing.
- Must be a qualified millwright
- Must have 5-8 years project experience
- 5-8 Years’ experience in a similar role.
Send updated Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on www.skilltechlabour.co.za